Conveyancing & Property Law
We can advise and assist you with conveyancing and property law matters, including:
Buying and selling your home and investment properties;
Retirement Village leases;
Commercial and Retail Leasing; and
Property Development, including drafting put and call options and registering subdivisions
If you require assistance with conveyancing or any property law matters, book an appointment with us here. We offer capped fixed fees to provide you with certainty.
Conveyancing Services – Buying and Selling Residential Property in Maitland and surrounds
We offer Fixed Professional Fee conveyancing services at $1,700 for both residential purchases and sales and our professional fees are not payable until your purchase or sale is completed. Please note that disbursements for PEXA, Land Registry and Searches are an additional cost and will be included in our fee disclosure, which is provided after our free initial consultation.
Conveyancing, including the buying and selling of residential property can be an exciting and daunting prospect. We are experienced Conveyancers and we take a collaborative approach to advising you on property purchases and sales. Unlike other conveyancers and solicitors, we make time to meet with you to discuss the process and to clearly outline the contracts that form part of the conveyance. We also pride ourselves on ensuring that you can speak to someone immediately to answer any conveyancing questions you may have.
Our fixed fee conveyancing service includes:
- Meeting with you for your free initial conveyancing meeting to confirm your goals for your property purchase and/or sale;
- Preparation of conveyancing contracts for property sales, including the contract for sale or purchase of land;
- Reviewing conveyancing contracts for property purchases;
- Negotiation of conveyancing special conditions and terms;
- Auction enquiries;
- Providing advice on government assistance, including First Home Owner Grants;
- Providing information regarding new or existing mortgages over property;
- Meeting with you to discuss the contracts and provide advice where issues are identified; and
- Assist you throughout the process to settlement.
We pride ourselves on providing individualised and high-quality conveyancing and legal advice on property purchases and sales. We will provide you with a fixed fee quote during our free initial consultation. We are always more than happy to have a phone call with you to discuss how we can be of assistance.
Retirement Village Legal Advice
We provide legal advice regarding Retirement Villages Leases and Contracts, whether you are a prospective or existing resident.
Moving into a Retirement Village can be a life changing decision and may be daunting. We take a collaborative approach to working with you to review and assess your Retirement Village options. Our Fixed Fee service offering includes:
- An initial consultation with you to discuss your chosen Retirement Village and your options;
- Liaising with the Retirement Village and its solicitors to review the contracts and leases that will apply to you should you wish to proceed;
- Organising the documents and providing you with a written advice on the Retirement Village lease and contract;
- Meeting with you to review the Retirement Village documents in person and to sign the documents should you wish to proceed; and
- Sending the documents to the Retirement Village and organising the settlement and completion of the matter, including payments.
Commercial and Retail Leasing
We act for both lessors and lessees of commercial premises in the preparation, negotiation and execution of commercial and retail leases for small business in the Maitland and Hunter Region.
We have acted for small businesses in Maitland for almost 20 years providing trusted advice on leases. If you would like our assistance in any commercial or retail lease mattters, please contact us here or call us on 4934 6899 to have a free initial consultation.
Get In Touch
SUITE 2, 15 – 17 CHURCH STREET, MAITLAND NSW 2320
02 4934 6899